If it was not for Mandy I would have never known that you all are in the blog world too, you guys look great & don't get me started on your adorable kids. Time has gone by way too fast! I will have to invite you to my family blog...sorry I am private. Email me & I will send you an invite. i2babydoll@gmail.com
We are a family of four (plus one big black dog) living in insanity and a bit of delerium. Inviting the world to get a little glimpse of crazy, or life as we know it.
The pictures tell it all, we were so young. We knew each other in high school, but never dated. A chance encounter in NYC, and later back on this side of the Rockies. Some missed connections but fate stepped in. One year later we were married. Now eight years have passed. One house, two kids, one dog. And our story is still being written.
4 comments:
Hey Guys,
It's cool to see that you're in this blog world too. I found yours through Benji's. Audrey
Oh, and you can check mine out as well.
I love the pics of you and troy from back in the day!
I LOVE IT!! :)
Hey you guys,
If it was not for Mandy I would have never known that you all are in the blog world too, you guys look great & don't get me started on your adorable kids. Time has gone by way too fast! I will have to invite you to my family blog...sorry I am private. Email me & I will send you an invite. i2babydoll@gmail.com
You guys look so happy.
amber
Post a Comment