So I think that life has finally got back to normal enough for me to start posting some pics and stories from our family vacation. We had a great time and were gone for nine days so it was a great getaway. The theme of our vacation seemed to be No Dancing No Seat Belts, because every ride that we got on there would be this sign, and my sweet Carter interpreted it a different way. So everytime we got on a ride "Look mom, no dancing, no seat belts" was heard. We tried to explain but he would not beleive us, so as I start posting remember no dancing, no seat belts, oh and keep your hands in the ride at all times.
I am also posting my favorite picture from our vacation it really sums up the fun that we had.



2 comments:
that is the BEST picture!!! I am so glad you guys had fun! Call me this week k?
it really is a great picture. carter looks like he is 12. and if troy's tossing him up in the air that high, he's either been working out, or is on some pretty strong steroids.
Post a Comment