Goes to us........ I bet you guys didn't realize we were the best parents of the year... Well I will give you a great example. On our recent vacation (I will blog about that later) we convinced our sweet, trusting daughter to pose for a picture for us at a water area in Legoland. She was already a little wet so we thought we would help her out a little. That is her next to the pole, and if you look in the next picture you can still kind of make her out in the waterfall. It was so funny, Troy and I were laughing so hard (see best parents ever) and poor Bailey was soaked. Oh the joys of being able to torture your children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so freaking awesome!!! I about peed... peeed? (how do you spell it?) in my pants I was laughing so hard. Being a parent has its rewarding times, right? :) Way to go "Parents of the Year!"
hilarious! that bailey will have some thick skin when you guys are through with her. i just wish we could have heard the high pitch squeal that i'm sure accompanied the picture.
That is seriously hilarious! I'm saying that because it's totally something that we will be doing to our children...we're equally "great" when it comes to parenting :)
Post a Comment