he looks so OLD in that picture! and i think he's very observant. we have thought troy resembles a balloon for years but were just too nice to say anything.
We are a family of four (plus one big black dog) living in insanity and a bit of delerium. Inviting the world to get a little glimpse of crazy, or life as we know it.
The pictures tell it all, we were so young. We knew each other in high school, but never dated. A chance encounter in NYC, and later back on this side of the Rockies. Some missed connections but fate stepped in. One year later we were married. Now eight years have passed. One house, two kids, one dog. And our story is still being written.
5 comments:
love it. nice observation, Carter.
Don't worry, Troy, we don't see it...
he looks so OLD in that picture! and i think he's very observant. we have thought troy resembles a balloon for years but were just too nice to say anything.
I'm not really going to say anything other than I wanted Troy to know that I'm sitting her laughing!
I paid him to say that.....
hey Troy you look like my balloon too... Joe
Post a Comment