So last Saturday I assumed that my soccer game was canceled because it had been raining all morning. Just as I was getting out of the shower, I got the call, the game was still on.
So because we are a little crazy we played a game in the rain and mud. It was so much fun. I play with a group of amazing, and fun ladies and we had a great time. After the game ended we decided to get a little bit more muddy and these pictures are the aftermath of that. Sadly to admit about 98% of the mud came from after the game had ended when a mud fight became the new game. What a great group of friends I have here.



2 comments:
Carrie at her finest! Shine on love, shine on!!!
Aren't you glad you came to that game? Who knew us old ladies could have so much fun. My kids are seeing a whole new side to me this soccer season (mud & tp)!
Post a Comment