Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two red heads, couple crazy guys, and Beckham

So we have been able to go to a couple of Real games this season, and they have all been so much fun, but the best so far was with the LA Galaxy. We went with Keith and Amanda, Peener, and Burton. We started out the evening going to the Pie, yep that is what I said the PIE. I have not been there in about ten years. For those of you who are not from around Utah, or must have your head in the sand, the Pie is a basement pizza place up by the U of U campus. It is one of those places where you can write your name on the wall, listen to great music, be lucky if you find a seat, and has the best pizza on this side of the Rockies.






After our dinner at the Pie, we headed up to watch the game (that is code for watch David Beckham). It was a really good game, I was suprised that LA kind of played a little dirty at times, but the Real guys were awesome. We were cheering for Real, and we were up by two goals when David Beckham showed why he is worth 250 million dollars. He made two goals just a couple of minutes apart, that wew truly amazing. One was in normal game play, and the other was off a penalty kick. They were beautiful, and he bent it just like Beckham. Game ended in a tie, but was a great game.


2 comments:

lynsey said...

look at blonde carrie! you guys look great. and beckham looks even better.

Andrea said...

Oh, I LOVE him!! Thank you for the up close pictures...he's so beautiful! (I can say that, Joe thinks so too!) :)