So since my kids seem to get so bored in the summer I decided to take them to the Living Planet Aquarium on Monday. We have never been there before and to be honest I did not have the greatest expectations. Ok I know that sounds negative but I have been to some really great aquariums in Oregon, California, New York, and Florida and was not sure what Utah would have to offer since we are not really known for our sea life. But I was pleasently suprised we had a great time, and although it is not huge we spent a couple of hours there. My mom came and met us so we made a day of it, it was a really fun outing. Guess I should not be so quick to judge, another life lesson to myself.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
A Day With the Fishes
So since my kids seem to get so bored in the summer I decided to take them to the Living Planet Aquarium on Monday. We have never been there before and to be honest I did not have the greatest expectations. Ok I know that sounds negative but I have been to some really great aquariums in Oregon, California, New York, and Florida and was not sure what Utah would have to offer since we are not really known for our sea life. But I was pleasently suprised we had a great time, and although it is not huge we spent a couple of hours there. My mom came and met us so we made a day of it, it was a really fun outing. Guess I should not be so quick to judge, another life lesson to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Carrie! You totally should have called me! We love it there and the memberships are so cheap that I buy a family pass every year. It's so nice to pile the kids in the car and 10 minutes later have them running around petting stingrays and crawling through caves.
Glad you had fun!
look how tan all of you are! the kids are so cute!
I guess i haven't commented. Here is it. Feel free to stalk my blog!
I have wondered about that aquarium a few times as we've driven past it. I'm glad to read your post that you liked it because now I know we need to take Adam up there and check it out!
I bet he would get a kick out of all the fishies!
ONE MORE DAY!!!!! I'm SO freaking excited!!! Thanks for picking up the book for me and again, I apologize if I am rude and only stick my arm out the door to get it from you.....your face will tell the ending! Hope things are good for you. See you on Sunday!!
P.S. How pathetic am I sitting in Target yesterday so I can read the first chapter of it in the Eclipse special edition.....bad, i know, but I also know that you understand. :)
See ya!
Your blog is so cute! I really appreciate everything you have done for me you such a great person you have the sweetest spirit and you are so easy to talk to you kids are so sweet and Bailey is such a doll Briley always talks about her!!!
Post a Comment