b.s.-ing is right. really let's tell the truth. you slipped benadryl in carter's milk again just to see what would happen. i guess it could be worse. at least it's not ambien. yet.
Wow, ya know I just wish I had the time to sleep. But I feel so "obligated" to be awake when the kids are...go figure. Heck, I'd love to get into the bath too even to sleep.
We are a family of four (plus one big black dog) living in insanity and a bit of delerium. Inviting the world to get a little glimpse of crazy, or life as we know it.
The pictures tell it all, we were so young. We knew each other in high school, but never dated. A chance encounter in NYC, and later back on this side of the Rockies. Some missed connections but fate stepped in. One year later we were married. Now eight years have passed. One house, two kids, one dog. And our story is still being written.
4 comments:
the bathtub...how did that happen? i love it!
Hey Carrie! Glad to see you back to blogging and b.s.-ing.
b.s.-ing is right. really let's tell the truth. you slipped benadryl in carter's milk again just to see what would happen. i guess it could be worse. at least it's not ambien. yet.
Wow, ya know I just wish I had the time to sleep. But I feel so "obligated" to be awake when the kids are...go figure. Heck, I'd love to get into the bath too even to sleep.
Post a Comment