Monday, February 4, 2008
I want to be a ROCKSTAR
Ok, so my husband brought home a new game last week. At first I was a little wary because I was not sure if it would be fun. But I am now the newest groupie of the game Rock Band. For those of you living underneath a rock, and do not know what it is, you can have two guitar players, a drummer, and a singer. You are judged by how well you perform and it is so much fun. We had some friends over last night and that is all we did all night, it was great (what Superbowl?) A lot of the music is quite a flash back, but if you want to come join in the Felt family band, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
did you guys get to perform the "it's time to go to bed" song? that's a troy felt original & i only hope that others could be around to enjoy it. love that you put rocco in the jib-jab video!
Looks like lots and lots of fun, you should go into a rockstar singoff, because you would win!
ok you need to check our blog today, there's a little shout out to troygina...
Post a Comment