Sunday, January 27, 2008

I was tagged

Ok, so I was tagged by a lovely lass named Lauren. And I am not exactly sure what I am supposed to do so I will just follow Laurens lead. Okay the good, the bad, and the ugly. Are you guys sure that you are ready for this? I do have some skeletons.

The Good

I am kind of a nerd. I read a couple books a week and when I am not reading I do sudoku and crossword puzzles. Wow what a geek. When I was in college I was obsessed with keeping my grade level above a 3.7. For what reason, I am not sure.

I make some pretty good Indian food. My hubby is always requesting my curry chicken and naan bread (flat bread).

My family calls me secrecarrie because I am good at booking hotel rooms, plane tickets, maps, and pretty much anything you need. I am not sure why I do this but I can plan a vacation pretty quick. And included will be a little three ring binder with all your info. and maps. I should start charging.

The Bad

Where do I start....I had a dream that I went on a date with Kevin Federline, random I know. I don't even think he is cute.

The other day when we went to the California Pizza Kitchen for my sisters birthday I accidently "racked" our waiter. It was pretty embarassing.

I secretly love the cheesy teenager movies. 10 Things I like about you, Can't hardly wait, movies frpm that type of genre I will watch over and over again.

The Ugly

I once told a professor that I had a brain tumor so that he would give me more time to get a paper done. OK that is way embarasing, and it happened when I was 17, so a long time ago.

For all of you that know me well, know that I have a thing with feet and bums. They just gross me out. First off, feet should not touch other feet, but worse then that a bum should NEVER touch another bum. But one of my biggest issues is a warm toilet seat. There is something about sitting down where some bum has left recently enough that it is still warm. EWWWW

I broke my nose running into a goal post at a soccer game, that's why it will forever be crooked.

Alright that is the most that I am going to share this time, now I am going to tag ALL OF YOU SUCKAS. You better all do this I am going to be checking your blogs. And I want to see some good, juicy stuff.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good stuff Carrie! I will try my best to put something good on my blog..I've never been tagged before either so we'll see how it goes!

J and J Haroldsen said...

I never knew you were such a nerd! You should be proud of that. We especially like the pic of Bailey and her dad!!

lynsey said...

hey i saw a toilet seat warmer in a catalog that i'm going to get you for your birthday. so you can have that "just touched someone else's bum" feeling all day long.

Anonymous said...

I'm SO with you on the toilet seat thing. My mom apparently also has issues with sharing toilet seats because she taught Lyns and I how to "hover" in public potties!

Erica said...

You have a fun blog, with great pictures! It was fun to see your facts, email me jessicaleys@gmail.com so I know your email to get you on my blog