Alright, we finally did it. I have decided to join the world of blogging, after some very persistent people in my life, quietly(that was sarcasm) mentioned it.
Life for Troy and I is going well. We are living down in Utah county and it is really starting to grow on us. As much as I want to move out of Utah it looks like we might be here for awhile, so we have decided to just enjoy it.
One of the best things about living here is the mountains, so we have taken lots of opportunities to enjoy them while we can. We like to hike, take the 4-wheeler out, go up to a cabin in Timberlakes, and snowboard (when we can). We are going to teach Bailey how to ski this year so that I am sure will have a new post just for that experience.
We have two kids Bailey who is 7, and Carter who is 3. They are both really good kids we are not sure how that happened since we all know who there mother is, or excuse me "was". We also have Rocco, who is like having another child. He is our 4 year old lab-boxer mix who has yet to be convinced that he is actually a dog. Life is good for the Felts we have a lot to be thankful for and great family and friends the surround us. But we do have some crazy times, check back now and then and I will post more from the 4 fab felts.



4 comments:
Well it's about freaking time!!! I will now put a link to your blog on mine!
Love you all!!
Mandy
Hey! I saw your comment on Lynsey's blog and wanted to just say hello and welcome to the blog world! You already look like a pro - clever titles, cute pics of your kids, cool music...all the makings for a rockin blog. We're at www.horsleyfam.blogspot.com if you ever want to say hi back. Take care!
Whoo-hoo! Welcome welcome! Great blog background...that was my first pic but I get bored easily so now I have another one. Ben and I both love your blog and it is great to see pics of you guys! We miss you. Love the title of your blog. Way to go Carrie!
Hey Carrie! It looks like I blog about as much as you do! :) Well, here's our site, but don't expect much updating--I suck at it!! See ya! P.S. Come to Pilates tonight!!
Post a Comment