Saturday, January 12, 2008

In case anyone could ever forget!!!!




Here are some special Halloween pictures that I wanted to share with everyone. They bring joy to my life and a smile to my face. That is our friend Jon, I wish that I could say that this moment that was captured was an abnormal experience, but sadly it is not.




3 comments:

The J,K,K,K,and J's said...

So glad you are blogging. Let me know if you need help on the paper. After you do it once, you can change as much as you want. Most weeks, I change my paper like 3 times-I guess I like change.

lynsey said...

the 'abnormal experience' is to actually see troy's teeth in a picture. he's always trying to be such a bad-a! so tell me why again, he hasn't grown his hair out?

akstrader said...

Sadly he looks a little like some rockers from the seventies. Like the lead singer of Foreigner.