Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let Me Introduce......

Alright everyone, I have someone special to introduce you too...He showed up at my house on Halloween in all his polyester glory, I actually almost wet my pants, but here he is......Introducing.......Leisure Suit Larry.



Yes ladies, please do not be jealous but that moustache is real (enhanced by some cosmetics)



He also brought with him a cute little vampire and jedi knight, when did my house become a home for lunatics? Oh, right it kind of always was.

7 comments:

Danny, Mandy, & Driggletts said...

Ok let me first say that the kids are adorable of course! Now.....I just peed my pants a little when I saw the pictures of Troy!! I love that he didn't have to change his expression at all to look like a 70's porn star!

Jules said...

oh my....I am still laughing.
the kids look so cute by the way!
does troy wish he had that hair?

lynsey said...

that is the foxiest man we have ever seen. i'm guessing his kidney stone was allergic to the polyester & that's why it decided to cause a riot in his belly??

carrie what did you dress up as?

nice door, like the red!

Audrey said...

That couldn't possibly be Troy. It didn't look at all like a "balloon".

I'm sure he loved wearing that thing. OH...to have hair again. He probably held up a hair dryer just to "feel" the wind in his hair again. The good old days, huh t-roy?

Bay's make-up....awesome job.

Audrey said...

One more thing....Bay looks like she would make an awesome "Ismae".

akstrader said...

Bailey was a vampire eh? I wonder what inspired that...

Karen said...

So, um...did you just quit with the whole blog thing?

;)

Update your dang blog so I have something to read! Sure, I could get one of those books on your little reading list...but that would require me to get up off my backside! Nothing doing!