Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bryce Canyon and Back

A couple of weeks ago here in Utah it was UEA weekend. Which pretty much means that the kids and my mom had school and work off. So we decided to run away down South to a place called Mammoth Creek. It is about halfway between Zion's Canyon and Bryce Canyon. The weather was perfect and we had a great time.



The cabin that I wish we had rented, I mean seriously who has a gated cabin, crazy right.



Th cabin we really did rent. It was great and sat right on two different rivers, it was beautiful.







We Spent a day in Bryce Canyon, just hanging around.




And then the next day at Panguitch Lake.



So, see the big, beautiful lake? Well my husband decided that this spot made the best fishing spot, go figure.



He must have been right, here is the proof. Gross huh? I am not really a fish person but the kids had fun trying it out and it was a great getaway.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like a totally fun vacation! I need to get away and do something like that!

Can I go without kids though? Or do you have to take them on nature stuff like that? ;)