Sunday, September 21, 2008

Aaaarrrggghhh

So my last post has a cute little slide show with a song, well my blog has songs, and I cannot figure how to turn one or the other off. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I feel like my head is going to explode!!!!

2 comments:

lynsey said...

yep there is definitely something wrong with your playlist...not only will it not turn off, you can't switch songs or anything. i think you need to go into your account & look at the set up of how you have it playing right now. like you can get it to not start as soon as someone comes on your blog, but make them have to push "play" & you can also choose "random" or not. so check out the set up & mess around with it to see if that works.

Audrey said...

Hey Carrie, I had the same problem and the only way i could remedy it, I had to go and delete the whole thing off my blog and start over with playlist and select the automated play or "push play to listen" (like "bensey" was saying). It's a lot of work, but then you don't have the problem anymore. OH! Great psycho pics. Right down your alley. hahahaha