
Wow, I really have not posted for a while. But I was reading some of my friends blogs and I guess there are some congrats are in order.....Lynsey Strader said something about being pregnant.....NO WAY....Bling, you better let the whole family know.
And to answer your question, no I am not pregnant. Troy and I are done, but we are so happy for Ben and Lyn....



4 comments:
she is going to kill you! HA!
LOL! that was hilarious carn!....i guess i deserved it after what i wrote about you. and shhhhh. it'll be our little secret that that's really one of troy's baby pictures. i won't tell a soul.
ps-heard you guys are going to TX for a family visit. have to admit, it stings just a little. we move to NC & you travel the country touching down everywhere BUT our state. ok i am dramatic. but seriously, in all the bonding we shared...call of doo doo 2...and all the bribing we've done...FREE BEACH CONDO STAY...to know it's not enough just cuts us to the heart. and it hurts ben's bum too.
pss-DONE, huh?? have you broken the news to virgil? can we start the adoption process for caleb? it'll be just in time for potty training to start. on second thought...we know some very upstanding teenagers that need a nice home....
So fun to read through your blog. What a great family you have!
Post a Comment